Compensation Advisor - Remote
The Chickasaw Nation
The Chickasaw Nation is truly a great place to work, even more so for a career compensation professional. We have many markets within our organization – health, education, hospitality, executive, sales, public safety and much more. We are growing and have the need to hire two permanent compensation analysts to join an eight person team. Seeking experienced candidates with a strong knowledge of compensation concept and theory. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K w/5% match, vacation/sick pay, holidays (including birthday pay). We have a very community minded mission and a family atmosphere. Come check us out! https://www.chickasaw.net/Our-Nation/Careers.aspx
- Provides compensation support and guidance to various areas in the organization.
- Participate in complex and high level projects involving compensation design or review.
- Assist with the design and development of new compensation programs
- Perform job analysis, evaluation, and market analysis.
- Analyze compensation data and apply experience and knowledge to advise internal clients
- Participate in salary surveys
- Participate in growth and development opportunities
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance
- Five to seven years in direct, hands on compensation experience
- Five to seven years in a position requiring the use of advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
- Proficient in compensation concept and theory
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Advanced in performing market analysis, job evaluations, job description review
- Experience in salary structure development and maintenance
- Proficient in identifying market trends
- Proficient in base bay recommendations
- Advanced communication skills both orally and written
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:
General office type work using a computer and accessories. Job is remote with limited visits to headquarters in Ada, OK.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Apply on our website at https://www.chickasaw.net/Our-Nation/Careers.aspx or email resume directly to email@example.com.