Compensation Analyst, Senior - Fort Worth, TX
Cook Children’s Health Care System
Promise. It's a strong word that everyone understands, especially kids.
At Cook Children's, we've made a promise to improve the health of every child in our region. We know that team members come in all shapes and sizes. That's why we search for employees who know that being a true team player means never being too big to listen to the smallest member of the team.
Cook Children’s Health Care System is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for representing the Compensation team as a Business Partner. You will be responsible for timely and accurate salary analysis, documentation, support, and administration of various pay program.
As our Senior Compensation Analyst, you will also deliver consulting and training to management on compensation programs, as well as legal issues surrounding compensation. Your duties will also include providing staff compensation support, as well as providing guidance to HR staff on associated issues.
Teamwork and professional courtesy are essential for the performance of this position. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Healthcare and TJC. The key attributes we want are:
- Build Relationships
- Change Agent
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
Please note, this job is required to conduct job task analysis and job shadowing projects which may result in patient contact or exposure to various working conditions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- Five years of progressive experience in compensation administration
- CCP/SHRM/HRCI Preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficient user of MS Office suite, particularly Excel, is critical. Knowledge of MS Access a strong plus
- Resourceful and organized with strong project management and teamwork skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Highly detail and results-oriented with strong work ethic, sense of urgency and passion for delivering solutions
- Working knowledge of FLSA, DOJ, EEOC, and other regulatory agencies
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Key competencies include Problem Solving, Ability to Influence, Business Acumen, and act as a Change Agent
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
• CCP/SHRM/HRCI Preferred
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Click to apply